Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can I clean my white/cream-colored suede boots?

I have a pair of white-ish / cream suede boots that I adore. Unfortunately, the toe area has turned grey from the dirt and snow this winter. Is there any way I can save them? I don't want to ruin the material, or make it too obvious that they were cleaned.


Help!How can I clean my white/cream-colored suede boots?
dry cleaning fluid?How can I clean my white/cream-colored suede boots?
let them dry thoroughly and then use a short bristled brass brush to gently brush them with
Just have them died black!
I have cleaned suede with steam from a kettle. Once the kettle is boiling hold the boots over the steam coming from the kettle, this will dampen them enough for you to wipe them clean. Good Luck
take them to a professional to ensure that you do not ruin your boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment