Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color should I paint my walls if I have cream sheets with black pillows and comforters?

Please be advised that your wall color will last a lot longer than your sheets!





Additionally, sheets are not seen, as they are under the comforter and pillows.





I would choose some deep, serene color like a deep blue-green, with a white ceiling. Deep blue carpeting, White and blue-green throw pillows, and ABSOLUTELY NO CLUTTER!!!!





Get rid of all clutter. You can have prints on all walls of undersea scenes, with some white, but keep the mood deep, mysterious, and sophisticated.What color should I paint my walls if I have cream sheets with black pillows and comforters?
I think you could go one of two ways...you could do a neutral theme and paint the walls a tan or off white color or you could do something more funky...you could paint the walls a more bright color like a green or pink. If you are really daring you could do a bright pink or neon green and then put either a couple of black polka dots on one wall or a stripe that goes around the entire room.





Just some suggestions I'm sure it will look great whatever you decide!! GLWhat color should I paint my walls if I have cream sheets with black pillows and comforters?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find colors that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think an orange like ';carnival'; (# 6892) might look terrific.





You can take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; for $5 they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment