Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Please help pick a drapery color for pale cream wall, antique brown wood floor and brown sofa.?

I have a high ceiling family room with the above colors and I can not figure our what color I should pick for my drapery. Please help.Please help pick a drapery color for pale cream wall, antique brown wood floor and brown sofa.?
we have maroon for our drapery. our colors are pretty identical to what you described and the maroon looks amazingPlease help pick a drapery color for pale cream wall, antique brown wood floor and brown sofa.?
Maroon would look great. Plus, you can also choose any other color that you like. I know it happens at times when you are unable to decide for yourself. But it can be solved.


You can check several such ideas in home improvement shows or home improvement magazines. Plus, you can also apply your own ideas after careful planning.


I'm giving you some links that will definitely help you to sort out this issue.
I love blue. I'd throw in some blue around the room and in the drapery.

No comments:

Post a Comment