Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can i improve my skin color?does suns cream make my skin dark?

i have brown skin.please help me.also how can i convince my mom to pluck my eyebrows.i am 13How can i improve my skin color?does suns cream make my skin dark?
dont pluck your eyebrows. that leaves marks ( little black dots in ur case since ur brown ) if you ever want to shape ur eyebrows go to a pro for threading or waxing , for me sun cream or that spf crap makes me look darker , im a light tan but if you want your skin to be lighter use lemon juice , squeeze it into a cup every night with honey+strawberries and sugar and rub on ur face , even if it sounds gross or like food it works. if you want to buy the real material , theres a GREAT company called FACE and they sell that for 50 bucks.How can i improve my skin color?does suns cream make my skin dark?
What do you mean by ';improve';? Like make it darker? tanning lotion. Or if you mean evening out your skin tone, then buy a skin toner- preferably an alcohol free toner like Neutrogena. Ask your mom if you can buy tweezers from the drug store and then pluck them yourself if you can. It sort of hurts the first couple of times,and makes your eyes water, but soon you won't even be able to feel it. Hope this helped.
you have brown skin, why do you want it darker?


as for eyebrows, just tell her she can supervise, or suggest getting them waxed at a salon.


when i first started plucking mine, i went crazy so its understandable for her to not want you to.
You are only 13. Wait until your 14th birthday and your mum may let you pluck your eyebrows (think about threading, it is so much better!)





Sun cream should protect your skin and sun block will stop you getting darker %26amp; harmful UV rays.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment