Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My bed-set is cream with black designs, what color should I paint my walls.?

I want a little romance, granted my husband %26amp; I are going on 5 years.My bed-set is cream with black designs, what color should I paint my walls.?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to help you imagine how the colors will look together. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think ';tiki hut'; (# 7509) might look sharp.





You can take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; for $5 they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.My bed-set is cream with black designs, what color should I paint my walls.?
I would consider an accent wall for dramatic effect. perhaps paint the wall behind the head board a dramatic fresh jungle green or maybe a bright shade of red (for the really daring). I would make the other three wall an off white ( add a couple of drops of the accent color to the offwhite wall color). I would also give the woodwork a crisp new bright white finish. Adding pillows to pickup the accent color should tie the room together nicely.
stay with the same cream for the wall work with black by adding frames, and other things to the room





http://thebeddingman.co.uk/shop/images/g鈥?/a>
Mushroom or pink. Maybe a faux combination. Go to Home Depot.


Take a colour sample of the material or a photo. They'll teach you.
woodstock wallpaper
  • What are the pros and cons of hosting the Olympics in a city
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment