Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What Color Of Leather Should I buy..Black cream or burgandy with white cream tables?

Burgundy


more practical and adds life and color.





I didn't see your previous question about the carpet being Burgundy, now I'm not sure, but I don't think black would go either.What Color Of Leather Should I buy..Black cream or burgandy with white cream tables?
oh I like burgandy with cream tablesWhat Color Of Leather Should I buy..Black cream or burgandy with white cream tables?
Okay let me tell you, i used to sell furniture, and cream leather gets dark quickly. Leather is skin and it has pores that will get dust in them. Therefore my first reaction is to tell you to get burgandy. However with burgandy carpet it will get very red in there. I don't know about black though either, it will get very heavy looking. Now i dont know how your decorating style is but what i would do is maybe navy or there is a really nice leather color out there right now called black cherry. It is a darker burgandy with some depth to it (aka lighter and darker tones) and it should look really nice. Just please really think about the cream.
Go with the black or burgundy, cream would leave the room too washed out. If you are interested in the natural tones try a brown shade. Depending on the color of walls in the room, try not to get the furniture the same color as the walls, again creating a washed out look. I went with brown myself and painted the walls a different shade of brown and added accents to help the tables.





good luck hope this helped
black would make the room look smaller than what it really is but it would actually look very nice, my opinion.. burgundy and white also would look nice..but if i had to choose .i'd prolly choose the burgundy..
I bought cream. It gets a little darker over time with use. I have a dog too, and she does scratch it but with a lighter color scratches are less noticable. Cream goes with anything in the future. Different carpets and paint or throw pillows and blankets can always help change the mood or feel of a room. Then you dont have to replace colored furniture that your sick of.
Cream. Burgundy is too jarring and black is to too contrasting. Better yet scrap the table altogether!
Burgundy
I would say burgandy- adds a little splash of color and goes nice with cream table.

No comments:

Post a Comment