Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I notice that my 14 yr old daughter's panties have a cream color discharge on them. What does this mean? Dad

ok first of all people dont need to call you a perv. we dont know if you are, but if your not, its only because your concerned. its just discharge. it can happen before she starts her period or after.I notice that my 14 yr old daughter's panties have a cream color discharge on them. What does this mean? Dad
It's normale it's part of women. And why are u checking her panties. Did u forget to tell u something that we need to know.I notice that my 14 yr old daughter's panties have a cream color discharge on them. What does this mean? Dad
It means you should respect your daughter's privacy and stop examining her laundry.
My first response is disgust. I don't understand why you are examining your daughter's under garments? Maybe you're a single parent and wash all the clothes. Perhaps you're just a pervert. I dunno, but at any rate stop looking in her personal items and make a doctor's (gynecologist) appointment if you are so concerned with her health. Give her some privacy. Damn nothing is sacred!!!
It's normal discharge for girls and women...I have a question for you!!! Why are you looking at your daughter panties???Did you leave something out of your question that we need to know???


You need to start trusting your daughter and not think the worse of her...Really,shes just 14 years old for crying out loud...





Clowmy
it is vaginal discharge so the vaginal area doesnt dry out...
its normale discharge I hope youre a single father otherwise WHY are you checking out your daughters panties? NO it dosnt mean shes just had sex.
probably just normal hormonal changes - she may be ovulating - not sure how you would approach her with this without having her feak out on you- you may want to ask a close female friend for advise - sorry this probaly doesn't help
First of all why would one parent be checking their child's panties. 2nd of all it is a normal part of a woman's reproductive cycles. Women produce a clear, green, or white discharge from their ';female'; organs to keep them clean and fresh. It is also present during ovulation.





Bottom line: It is normal.
it means that she like any other woman has vaginal discharge. its normal. why are you inspecting her panties? are you some kind of perv?
a discharge is normal. why are you examining her panties anyway? thats just sick!!!!!!
At 14, your daughter should be doing her own laundry!
It all means you have way 2 much time on your hands!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The replies to this father are heinous. I am a single dad with 4 daughters, the oldest being 10. I asked this same question on another site because my 10 year old has the same thing, I didn’t know if I should be concerned or not. I only noticed because I always turn all of the laundry right side out and notice 1 pair that had an excessive amount so I looked at the rest to see if there were others. I only asked as a concerned father so maybe you should be a little more understanding that these things simply boggle us men or down right scare us so we ask to be sure. Quit thinking the worst in us and remember there are thousands of female child predators out there; they just are not publicized as much as men. I feel uncomfortable asking these questions as it is and being accused of something I feel is a heinous act/crime doesn’t help me find out if my girls ore ok or not. Thank God my daughter’s female doctor doesn’t make me feel like a criminal just for getting educated in the health and well-being of my daughters. This is a scary subject for dads because we are always trying to prepare for "The talk" but we don’t want to consult them to early or too late so have a little compassion and ask questions and wait for an answer before you run a single dad off and make him feel like a low life for being concerned. BTW my girls doctor said if the discharge it's green then they need to be medicated you idiots!

    ReplyDelete