Thursday, December 31, 2009

Does manic panic color cream work?

Im somewhat confused on what the manic panic hair color cream does. Does it semi-perm. color your hair or does it make your semi-perm color last longer? Id like to dye my hair white and i was thinking the Virgin Snow Hair Color Cream would work. Also, does it work on colored hair and how long does it last?Does manic panic color cream work?
It's semi permanent so it will last up to 24 washes. If you want the virgin white you will have to bleach your hair to the lightest you can get it, then slap that on. You will probably need to redo once a week.





If you have naturally lighter hair, then you won't need to bleach it so much and it will be less porous so will keep the colour in a tiny bit longer. Seeing as you want it white you won't have to worry about the colour fading so much.





I am also trying to get my hair white and my hairdresser says to use Head and Shoulders to strip the hair lighter. If you have bleached your hair from a darker colour this will work wonders. I'm almost there and I have pink hair the other day!Does manic panic color cream work?
It is semi permanent,


I've used it, and I wouldn't recommend.


I dyed my hair with the pink, and it turned orange,


then blonde, it wasn't pretty, and it leaves stains on your hair.


I think you should highly consider another kind of dye.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment