Saturday, December 26, 2009

If I paint my living room cream,what is a good color for the trim?

My living room colors are green and gold. My curtains are green.Thanks for any suggestions.


MJIf I paint my living room cream,what is a good color for the trim?
White always....maybe you could pick a darker version for the cream on the same card...If your curtains are green you should keep it light with the trim....it looks fresher and cleaner too .....sounds nice MJIf I paint my living room cream,what is a good color for the trim?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think ';svelte sage'; (# 6164) would be a terrific color for the trim. Unique without being radical.





You can also take a photo of your room %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.
High gloss bright white trim, with flat or satin cream, (navajo white was my favorite off-white). It's beautimous...
Believe it or not a light chocolate brown will look wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment