Saturday, December 26, 2009

Looking for wall color suggestions. Cream and brown leather furniture. High ceilings, not much light.?

Currently a greenish color that is making me nuts. Its dark and feels like a cave. My floors are hardwood, my tables are espresso-ish.Looking for wall color suggestions. Cream and brown leather furniture. High ceilings, not much light.?
Here are some Behr Paint colors that might look good with your furniture:





';dry sea grass'; (# 360F-4)


';foxen'; (# 200F-4)


';glacier bay'; (# 500A-1) - I think this one would be my choice


';star shine'; (# W-B-410)





Good luck!Looking for wall color suggestions. Cream and brown leather furniture. High ceilings, not much light.?
Go for a soft yellow on the walls with white satin finish trim. I painted a room this color and one of my kids said it ';looks like the sun'; Or, if you want a little more modern look try a tan on the wall and use some red accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment