Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am self-publishing a soft cover fiction book What are the ';rules'; re. white vs. cream book paper color?

Are there any ';rules'; or conventions re. using white or cream paper for fiction books? My book is an anthology of some of my published short stories. Thanks.I am self-publishing a soft cover fiction book What are the ';rules'; re. white vs. cream book paper color?
Your book is printed on 50 lb. acid-free cream colored stock. If you opt for full color, it's printed on 80lb. vibrant color interior on rich, durable stock - both of exceptional quality.





For more information on self-publishing:


http://selfpublishingjourney.wordpress.c鈥?/a>I am self-publishing a soft cover fiction book What are the ';rules'; re. white vs. cream book paper color?
Your book is printed on acid-free 50lb library-edition paper, which gives your book a longer shelf life and durable pages. Cream paper, yes. :)
I like white paper.Although cream is ok. I'm also a writer and I'll normally use white. It seems good for any book.
The only ';rules'; are that you get what you pay for; cream or white paper probably have different prices...

No comments:

Post a Comment