Thursday, December 31, 2009

Should I wear a Cream color Coat for Washington DC?

Its a long coat too.,Should I wear a Cream color Coat for Washington DC?
sure, why not?Should I wear a Cream color Coat for Washington DC?
um I dont exactually get what you mean. But ya sure wear a cream colored coat in DC, Long pretty coats rock !!
Yes I think that you should, I'm sure that you will look very nice. Just stay clear of small children with dirty hands
sure, why not? It the coat goes well with what you are wearing then I say go for it.
sure why not
I live outside of DC and I will tell you that a long cream colored coat says ';elegance'; to me and it will to our nation's capital too :)





Enjoy your visit!
that would be very nice, especially if its that winter white, so pretty, especially long!
why not, better than black.
yes its very Jackie O
Maybe not if you are taking public transportation, possible dirty seats %26amp; greasy doorways, etc. If that's the case, I'd go with black or at least something significantly darker than cream... which is very pretty but not always practical.
yeah and a burgundy alligator bag. Oops that's my style sorry!
wear just what you want ,do you and if don't nobody like it , TO BAD
  • What are the pros and cons of hosting the Olympics in a city
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment