Thursday, December 31, 2009

What wall color would look good with brown shelves and a cream couch?

I am redecorating my room and putting in a suede cream futon, dark brown wood bookshelfes and dressers, and a very light, almost white wood desk. Any ideas on what the wall color should be?What wall color would look good with brown shelves and a cream couch?
Nice choice of colours, I think it's important to match colours so go for something that's in between brown and white, so I thought Nutmeg would go gorgeously for this style. It's warm and calming. It will look stylish with your already layed down deco.





Heres a colour chart showing the colour I'm describing:


http://openhouse.homegoods.com/wp-conten鈥?/a>





And heres a darker shade of nutmeg:


http://www.walltowallstencils.com/f/f944鈥?/a>





Also this is a picture showing a room that's been painted Nutmeg, Just look at how this shade compliment the creamy shade of the sofa, much like yours!


http://www.dulux.co.uk/web/images/collec鈥?/a>











For a Stylish Chic look go for Nutmeg, I have it in my sitting room next to white curtains. It makes the room look clean cut and chic!





hope this helped!


What wall color would look good with brown shelves and a cream couch?
Deluxe have a colour called oat meal it's really lovely its like a creamy light brown colour it will look perfect i've got it in my frontroom with the big brown comfy chair/sofa you get from argos, wood shelves, and laminate flooring.


Hope this helps.
Any kind of peach would look good.You could even leave it white but add some kind of light sandy tan color for accents.


You want to stay in the same color region without having the exact same color for everything.
well, u need to give some emphasise and attention to the wall, so i would really recommend a sort of Burgendy color. Trust me it'll look great! :)
I think the color aqua, a subdued aqua would look amazing with those colors.
I am painting my room a light green with a brown comforter and cream sheets it called Green Chrysalis by Color Place



A tanish color would make your room too monotone, at least I think. I think a dark red or dark blue would look gorgeous!!
this is cute.


dark teal on two sides of the wall


and light teal on the other two
Rusty orange
I think a tan or sand color would look good
I think a beige colour would look nice.
how bout like a lite color of blue
tan or maude but whats with the white desk.....
blue. definatley. it shud be TEAL though. trust me it wud luk fab!!
maybe a deep maroon color
maybe an off-white or eggshell.
egg shell

No comments:

Post a Comment