Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do you think of the colors,peach, cream and silver as the color scheme for an August wedding?

Sounds gorgeousWhat do you think of the colors,peach, cream and silver as the color scheme for an August wedding?
I like the Peach and Cream. But silver feels a little out of place. As long as its only used in a few places it should be OK though. Gold or copper on the other hand might enhance your scheme (sounds like an august sunset). ;) Metallics should be used moderately in general though.





Good luck and best wishes!What do you think of the colors,peach, cream and silver as the color scheme for an August wedding?
i think it ugly.. but its your wedding
I agree with the person above about the iffyness of silver with those colors, and that wine or burgundy would be a really nice color with peach and cream. But if you really love silver, go for it!
I personally do not like the color peach...but the colors you chose do go very well together. Best of luck to you.
you know you're a redneck when .... you choose those colors for a wedding
Absolutely stunning colors! Go for it!!!
Depends on location, I think it sounds lovely, but to me it


sort of sounds more like springtime than summer or fall. But


it's your wedding, do what you want!
Beautiful, and different....very good choices!
Those are very pretty colors. You can even accent with some browns and oranges if you choose to make the peach stand out.
i was in my god mother's wedding in 1989 and those were the colors.. seriously..





maybe a gold since you are going with warm colors
That would be so pretty! They are all light tones so they go great together! They will also be really pretty with almost any skin tone. That sounds so gorgeous! I wish i could see it! Congrats too! I hope you have your dream wedding! It definitely sounds like a dream come true!
Sounds very beautiful especially for August. I'm not so sure about the silver, but silver goes with just about anything %26amp; it's your own personal style. I think it'll be wonderful!
Sounds very classy.Good luck!
It sounds really 80's. Sorry :(
Sounds beautiful. I would go for more of a coral color, cream, and silver. I see coral as a little richer color than peach making the colors luxurious. Wish I could attend! Good luck!
Sounds nice but I also feel peach and cream are both warm shades and may go better with gold rather then silve which is a cool tone. But otherwise i think it sounds lovely
I think if its your wedding you can make it purple and pink zebra stripe if you want to.





But I'm iffy about the silver with those colors, unless its an accent. A wine color might look good as an accent too.





Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment