Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I wash my beige top with clorox in order to transform the color to cream?

It would be better if I know what fabric your top is made of. Is it cotton, polyester, rayon, linen, stretch fabric ?


Only when I know the fabric, then I could tell if it can react to clorox.Can I wash my beige top with clorox in order to transform the color to cream?
I wouldn't. The top would probably end up splotchy or a color you werent expecting. If you do decide to do it though, make sure it is totally clean, wet it completely and THEN add it to a dilute bleach solution. This way, all of the fibers will get bleach at the same time.Can I wash my beige top with clorox in order to transform the color to cream?
It could turn it orange. It could bleach out all the color. I don't think anything you do with bleach is going to give you cream colored top
  • What are the pros and cons of hosting the Olympics in a city
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment