Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are the top 5 songs on your favorite color of ice cream?

What was the question again ? =]





On my favorite color, blue. Blue icecream, I would


like some romantic love music as a topping.What are the top 5 songs on your favorite color of ice cream?
';Damnit Janet';


';The Time Warp';


';Sweet Transvestite';


';Touch-a Touch-a Touch Me';


';I'm Going Home';





Since I had to pick ONLY five.....





Oh, the flavor? ';Rocky (Horror) Road';What are the top 5 songs on your favorite color of ice cream?
Trash by koRn


It's gonna go away by koRn


Crawling by linkinpark


no one's there by koRn


how you remind me by nikel back








i didnt understand da question, sorry O.o
You mean the tuna-ketchup colored ice cream?
Have you been at the medicine cabinet again?
can you tell me yours so i have an example?

No comments:

Post a Comment