Thursday, December 31, 2009

I bleached my orange-y hair saturday> it came out orange cream color close to plat. blonde> can i..?

put in a deep conditioner in for 1hr





then wash that out and put in a lightening cream





even though it says to wait 14 days if you have bleached your hair





recently to use it.





to get plat. blonde so that it matches my extensions?I bleached my orange-y hair saturday%26gt; it came out orange cream color close to plat. blonde%26gt; can i..?
yes you can. but make sure you use a GREAT conditioner. a cheap one but a great one is DOVE for colored hair. its in a pink bottle and about 3 bucks only. Youre not supposed to dye your hair again/or use lightening agents so soon after dying, but unless you have a sensitive scalp its not a big deal. so after the dye job just make sure youre conditioning everyday to keep your hair from drying out and looking like hay. Good Luck!I bleached my orange-y hair saturday%26gt; it came out orange cream color close to plat. blonde%26gt; can i..?
I had a bad hair dying day to where I needed three dye jobs in one day. The first time it came out looking streaky and orange. The second job just hours later came out looking platinum blonde and crazy. So, I did a third coloring that put some more of the dark tones back in to balance it out. Looked great after the third job and no one was the wiser. Plus, my hair didn't fall out!

No comments:

Post a Comment