Thursday, December 31, 2009

What color shirt looks good with brown flip flops and khaki/cream pants?

I'm going to a beach wedding and need a good shirt color to match the flip flops and pants.... I have fair skin, hazel eyes and light short hair color if that helps any..........I was thinking like a blue but navy or light blue? or which color besides white or black would you say?What color shirt looks good with brown flip flops and khaki/cream pants?
Brown and khaki are both neutral so you could wear anything with them


but since you're going to a wedding which has a light, cheerful atmosphere, light blue would probably look the sharpest.What color shirt looks good with brown flip flops and khaki/cream pants?
Blue would definitely look the best in my opinion.


Unless you wanted to do the whole matching thing and wear a brown shirt.


But that's slightly boring. =]


I think light blue would look great.
navy blue
Flip flops are S H I T

No comments:

Post a Comment