Thursday, December 31, 2009

I just bought Pantene daily protection cream color care for colored hair and I don't know how to use it?

The usage instruction says: You can apply the cream after shampooing. take a coin size on palm, spread/massage into hair. Add a small with your concerned (damaged hair).





I don't know if I should rinse my hair with water after applying the cream or just leave it on my hair. Does anyone know what I should do?





It's Pantene PRO-V





Thanks in advance!I just bought Pantene daily protection cream color care for colored hair and I don't know how to use it?
It's a leave-in conditioner.I just bought Pantene daily protection cream color care for colored hair and I don't know how to use it?
leave it in, I think that's why they tell you to only use a little.
  • What are the pros and cons of hosting the Olympics in a city
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment