Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the name of the car color that is rich pearly cream ?

I've only seen it on big expensive cars, and was wondering if any economy cars come in that color, or how much it might cost to upgrade to that color if possible.What is the name of the car color that is rich pearly cream ?
Believe it or not, you practicly said it. There are two; Pearl White or Cream White.What is the name of the car color that is rich pearly cream ?
It can be called: Light Sandstone, Creme White, Cool Vanilla, Golden Beige or White Pearl/Pearl White.





I'd try just buying the car of your choice and getting it painted professionally.





Good Luck.
I'm probably way off base, but I bought a brand new super-beetle Volkswagen in 1972(I know, that was centuries ago), and the color I choose for my purchase, was what they called then, a ';Kansas Beige';: very light, rich tan(pearly? hard to say).





Anyway, that's all I can offer; hope it helps.





Wotan
  • What are the pros and cons of hosting the Olympics in a city
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment