Thursday, December 31, 2009

Whats your favorite color Popsicle or flavor ice cream?

Do you like toppings , whipcream, nuts? How do you like it whats your favoriteWhats your favorite color Popsicle or flavor ice cream?
cookie dough with hot chocolate fudge syrupWhats your favorite color Popsicle or flavor ice cream?
i like my ice cream to be vanilla topped with strawberries. and for the pop cicle i would say red all the way
Popsicle: blue ones.


I don't really care for toppings. Gotta have the whipcream! No nuts please. My favorite ice cream would have to be vanilla. I know, how boring is that. But I just love it lots, ummmmm!
my favorite popsicle is grape


my favorite ice-cream is chocalate with just about every topping
Chocolate Chip Mint....with whipcream and chocolate topping. And also French Vanilla with Bananas and walnuts with whipcream and a cherry
I have always enjoyed an Orange Dreamsickle. Yes, I do like marinated fruits like peaches, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, pears and raspberries, with whipped cream on them. Some delicious shakes are off the chain. If I had to choose, then my particular shake is coffee-flavored. Butter pecan, coffee, chocolate, vanilla and black walnut are my favorites. I sometimes order a scoop of one and another of a different flavor. This is such a treat. Remember this, ';If God be for us, who can be against us?'; - Romans 8:31. Peace and God Bless.
I love banana flavored popsicles and cookie dough chocolate chunk ice cream. I eat the ice cream with chocolate sauce and crushed nuts. I don't eat this often cause of the amount of calories and fat, but when I do it's heaven.
I love red and green popsicles and chocolate and strawberry ice cream.
my favorite popsicle is cherry and blue raspberry flavors. as for my ice cream, my favorite flavor is cookies and cream..... with whipped cream and a cherry on top....





what nice things to think about on a hot summer day :)
popsicle - cherry red


ice cream mocha almond fudge, nuts, whipped cream hot fudge and a cherry on top... and don't forget to smash a sugar cone and crumble it over the top! yummmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment