Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color would look best with rich cream walls?

I am painting my room a rich cream color. My rug is dark pink and my theme is going to be tropical. What color picture frame would look best? Black? Or something else?





My bedding will look like this-http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5291720





Also what is the difference between full bed and a queen? I am getting a new bed frame and it says either queen or full but on my bedding it says queen/full What does this mean?What color would look best with rich cream walls?
For picture frames I would use woods (light maple or cherry wood coloring). I think it would make it look natural like the 'theme' of your room.





As far as the bed size, there is about 1-2 inches (on each side) difference between a queen and a full (queen being bigger).





For more ideas on decorating, I'd recommend checking out this site...it has lots of helpful tips and advice!


http://apartments.typepad.com/my_pad/dec鈥?/a>What color would look best with rich cream walls?
Full is smaller than queen, I would paint the frames with green color pulled from the pillowcase





Take the pillowcase to the paint department at Wal-Mart and have them color match it
An apple green might pair well with the pink and the cream.
bold reds would stand out good and would look great with the walls...also nice shades of blue..light greens would match the bed set and some yellow accesories , like throw pillows, would look great
sage green


bamboo frames
With you going with a tropical theme, I would use bamboo frames and accessories.
with picture frames you can use any color. as for the difference btw a full and queen bed, the queen is bigger.
soft green
light green or yellow
Light green, yellow, or a soft dark pink

No comments:

Post a Comment