Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a new cream colored suit with a teal colored shirt. What color shoes should I were?

I would have to say brown or black. They go with everything!





Hope I helped! :-)I have a new cream colored suit with a teal colored shirt. What color shoes should I were?
You can go for brown or tea (khaki) coloured shoes for a better matchI have a new cream colored suit with a teal colored shirt. What color shoes should I were?
light brown sounds all right to me.
Definitely off white, not pure white, that tannish white color would be good. Wouldn't it be great to find some teal colored shoes to match the shirt tho?
I recommend taupe or a very light neutral. Brown is no good, and black will overpower everything.
go for a shoe more or less the same colour of your suit, or a tan coloured shoe. If its summer a brown leather sandal would even look good.
cream coloured
Brown
  • What are the pros and cons of hosting the Olympics in a city
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment