Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am thinking of remodeling i have cream and brown furniture what color paint shld i use?

i have used cream and white paint so far,,want a change,,,living and dining room is in one,,I am thinking of remodeling i have cream and brown furniture what color paint shld i use?
A soft blue on teal is my first thought, but that seems to be so popular lately. What about a bright vibrant orange or rust?I am thinking of remodeling i have cream and brown furniture what color paint shld i use?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think a deep blue like ';outerspace'; (# 6251) would look stunning with the cream %26amp; brown furnishings. Very modern %26amp; trendy right now.





You can also take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.
You are working with neutral colors so you have a wide range of choices here. Personally, I like green for a living room and dining room. I would not choose a dark color, since I would not want to make the rooms appear smaller. A favorite of mine would be a color called ';Haven'; from Sherwin William's. Another option, if you don't care for green, would be a color called ';Tidewater';. This is a light subtle aqua color that would also coordinate well with cream and brown. You can check out my recommendations for you at the following site:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/
Cream and brown are neutrals. You can use any color paint you want. If you want a small change, go for a sage green or butter yellow. If you really want to spice things up, and color that catches your eye will work! You can then bring those colors into the room with new throw pillows and place mats and those things are easy to replace when you decide you want a new color!!
I think light brown would be a great option based from your furnitures.. If you want to change your current furnitures you can shop here.
what colour do you already have in the room? like drapes, pillows, sofa, let me know and then I could help you better with your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment