Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is it possible to improve our skin color by using facing cream?

yeah you can remove the blemishes by using face cream!Is it possible to improve our skin color by using facing cream?
Since I've been using Extra Virgin Olive Oil on my skin rather then expensive face creams, my skin tone has improved drastically. When I was younger, I spent hours in the sun unprotected. Yea! Duh! Anyway, the EVOO has erased that damage and my skin has a nice even coloring. I'm assuming that's what you mean by ';skin color';. And I might add that my tiny lines have disappeared and the overall health of my skin has vastly improved. I highly recommend it to anyone who spends a small fortune at the skincare counter! The fountain of youth is right there in your kitchen cabinet!Is it possible to improve our skin color by using facing cream?
i've read an article from lancome.it stated that your skin only can be improve by 60%.note that skin colour is depends on the number of melanocytes.just stay away from sun and wear spf lotion.
Hi, here is a cool site I found on face cream, it might help, good luck!





http://www.antiaging-supplement-products鈥?/a>
It may help to some extent only. Instead of taking chemical facial creams u may use ayurvedic or natural creams which wont cause any side effects. More over ur dieting is very important. Have lots of fruits which may help in tonning ur color. Nowadays boby tonning treatments r gaining popularity but little bit costlier. Better try with natural or ayurvedic products.
yeah may be

No comments:

Post a Comment